SIMsurprise.co.uk assumes that Privacy is important to You. Therefore, we are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors.
This policy sets out:
- What information is collected from You;
- What this information is used for;
- How this information is stored;
- What is never asked for;
- What is never stored by SIMsurprise;
- Communications from Us;
1) What information is collected:
Information that You provide to Us for the purpose of registering with Us including Your:
- Telephone Number(s);
- Email Address;
- Any other information that You choose to provide;
- Your IP address You used when registering on Our site;
- Your IP address You used to post Replies and/or New Topics on the site Forum.
Information relating to any transactions carried out between You and Us on, or in relation to, This Site. Including:
- Name and address of buyer;
- Delivery Name and Address;
- Product name(s) and/or Service name(s) bought and quantity;
- Date of Order;
- Date of dispatch;
- Any other information that You choose to provide.
When you register on Our Website, We collect and store the following information:
- Your Name;
- Your Username;
- Your unique user id;
- The IP address you used at the time of registration;
- Your email address;
- Whether or not You agreed to Our Website Terms and Conditions;
When You send us a Message via Our Contact form We collect and store the following information from You:
- Your Name;
- Your Username;
- Your User ID;
- Your email address;
- Your Message (Submission) unique ID;
- Your Message Subject;
- Your Message;
- The IP address used at the time of the Message submission;
- The date and time of your message submission;
You can view data held about You by logging in to Our Website and navigating to Your Profile.
Data held when you have submitted a message can be viewed by logging in to Our Website and navigating to "My Submissions" via the user menu that will become visible to You on selected pages of Our Website.
You can View, Download and Delete Your Submissions by logging in to Our Website and navigating to "My Submissions" via the User Menu that appears on selected pages of Our Website after You have logged in.
Note: Once any Submission is deleted - it is permanently and irrevocably deleted from our database and server and will no longer be accessible.
2) Using Your Personal Data:
We may use Your personal information to:
- Administer the website;
- Send to You the Goods, or Services, purchased via the website;
- Send statements and invoices to You, and collect payments from You;
- Send You email notifications which You have specifically requested;
- Deal with inquiries and complaints made by, or about, You relating to the website.
We will not, without Your express consent, provide Your personal information to any third party (or Parties) for the purpose of Direct Marketing.
We may disclose information to employees, in order to fulfill orders, such as passing your address to our shipping/dispatch department.
In addition, we may disclose information about You:
- To the extent We are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings, or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise, or defend, Our legal rights(including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset, which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
We suggest that you also read our Disclosure Statement which refers to Our Site Content and Our Site Advertisements.
All of Your payment method details are kept secure by PayPal. PayPal uses the highest level of data encryption currently available, to keep Your Credit Card, Debit Card, and Bank Account numbers and information secure - we do not have access to that information.
Any information that we hold about You, will be kept secure, on Password- and Firewall-Protected computers. Our Office computer is password protected, and all files containing all, or some, of Your information are also password protected and encrypted with 256-bit encryption technology.
You are responsible for keeping Your Password and User Details confidential. You should not share Your login details with anyone, as You are responsible for all purchases made via Your login/account.
5) What is never asked for:
You will never be asked for your:
- Debit card details;
- Credit card details;
- Bank account details;
By any means whatsoever, including but not limited to:
- Writing (Conventional Post);
- FAX (Facsimile);
- Text (SMS);
- In person;
Any such requests should not be entertained, do not click on any links in emails where any of the above information is requested - such emails are called "phishing" (as in fishing) emails.
If You are ever asked for any of the above details, by anyone claiming to be from or associated with SIMsurprise.co.uk, by any means, do not give out any of Your details. Please contact Us and let Us know, providing as much information as possible. Such emails for example, are called "spoof" emails.
The only time You may be asked for credit/debit card details will be after You have proceeded to checkout at which point You will be taken to the PayPal website which is protected by the highest level of encryption currently available on the internet. Ensure that when You enter Credit/Debit Card or Bank Account details, the web address in Your browser begins with: https (s referring to secure).
* You will only be asked for your password when you are logging into Our website.
6) What We do not store:
We do not store your:
- Credit card details;
- Debit card details;
- Bank account details.
7) Communications from Us;
There may be times when We need to communicate with You.
Some of these communications are System generated, such as when:
- You request a Username Reminder;
- You request a Password Reset;
- You register on Our Website;
- You change a setting and/or parameter and/or field in Your Profile;
Other Communications from Us are initiated by Us and then sent by Our System, such as:
- When We approve Your registration - You will receive a message informing You of this;
Other times when We may need to communicate with You include, but is not limited to:
- When You send Us a message via the "Contact Us" form on this website;
- When You subscribe to one (or more) Forum Category(Categories) and/or Forum Topic(s);
- When We need to communicate with You regarding Your Account on this Site;
Cookies are files, often using unique identifiers, that are sent by web-servers to web browsers, and which may then be sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the web.
Cookies can be used by web-servers to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on a website, and identify users returning to a website.
Cookies may be either "Persistent" Cookies or "Session" Cookies. A persistent Cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the set expiry date). A Session Cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies are in part used when You have logged in to Our website in order to be able to function properly.
Cookies On This Website
- Session Cookies;
On this website.
We will send you the following Cookies:
- Session Cookie - this cookie comprises a series of letters and numbers (alphanumeric), is necessary, and is used to allow you to Login and remain logged in to Our Website;
- _gat - this cookie is used by Google Analytics to throttle the request rate;
- _ga - Used by Google Analytics to distinguish between site visitors;
- _gid - this cookie is used by Google Analytics to distinguish between site visitors;
- cookiesDirective - this cookie records your response to Our Cookie Notification Bar which appears at the bottom of each page when you first visit Us until you give Your response;
- DSID - This cookie is used for Google Advertisement tracking;
- IDE - This cookie is used for Google advertisement tracking;
- _cfduid - This cookie is strictly necessary for our Contend Delivery Network (CDN) security settings.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies You, but personal information that We store about You may be linked, by Us, to the information stored in and obtained from Cookies,
We may use the information We obtain from Your use of Our Cookies for the following purposes:
- To recognize Your computer when You visit Our website;
- To track You as You navigate Our website, and to enable the use of any Shopping Cart feature on Our website - these cookies are necessary for the correct function of Our website shopping cart;
- To improve the website's usability;
- To analyze the use of Our website;
- In the Administration of Our website;
- To personalise Our website for You.
Cookie 5 above is used by our Cookie Notification Bar to remember whether or not You have selected the "OK - I understand !" button.
Third Party Cookies
When You use Our website, You may also be sent Third-Party cookies.
Our Advertisers may send You Cookies. They may use the information they obtain from the use of their Cookies:
- To track Your browser across multiple websites;
- To build a profile of Your web surfing;
- To target advertisements that may be of use to You.
We publish Google AdSense Content based advertisements on Our website. These are tailored by Google to reflect the content of Our website.
Most browsers allow You to refuse to accept Cookies.
- In Internet Explorer You can refuse all Cookies by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and selecting "Block all Cookies" using the sliding selector;
- In FireFox You can block all Cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", and un-checking "Accept all Cookies from sites" in the "Privacy" box.
Alternatively, in later versions of Firefox, you can go to: Tools, then select Options, then select Privacy, scroll down and you will see a line containing two links - one titled: "Clear your recent history" and the second link is titled: "Remove individual cookies".
The following links provide information on how to enable or disable cookies using a web browser:
You can learn more about cookies at AboutCookies.org .
Blocking all cookies can, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including Our website.
This website is owned and operated by T Austin.
If You have any questions about Our Cookies Policy, You may email Us via Our Contact Form.