SIMsurprise.co.uk Anti-Spam Policy
This Policy explains what Spam is and Our stance on Spam.
What is Spam?
In the context of electronic messaging Spam is unsolicited, bulk and/or indiscriminate messaging typically sent for commercial purposes.
Our messaging systems automatically scan all incoming email and other messages and filter out messages that appear as spam.
We may also report incoming email and other messages as spam. This can result in IP addresses and/or Domain Names being blacklisted.
Spam Filtering Issues
No message filtering system is 100% accurate. From time-to-time this may mean that legitimate messages will be filtered out by Our system(s).
If You believe that this has happened to a message that You have sent Us please advise Us via a different method .
You can reduce the risk of a message being caught as spam by
- Sending the message in plain text instead of, or in addition to, HTML;
- Removing any message attachments;
- Avoiding the terminology and text styling typically used by spammers;
- Ensure your messages are scanned for malware before sending.
We provide a facility that enables registered users to post topics on the Site Forum.
Each User registration is currently manually reviewed.
Use of the Forum should be for legitimate and genuine topics and/or replies.
Topics and/or replies that are considered as spam will be removed as soon as possible and the topic and/or reply author will be banned from using the entire site.
Communication(s) from Us;
There may be times when We need to communicate with You.
Some of these communications are System generated, such as when:
- You request a Username Reminder;
- You request a Password Reset;
Other Communications from Us are initiated by Us and then sent by Our System, such as:
- When We approve Your registration - You will receive a message informing You of this;
Other times when We may need to communicate with You include, but is not limited to:
- When You send Us a message via the "Contact Us" form on this website;
- When You subscribe to one (or more) Forum Category(Categories) and/or Forum Topic(s);
- When We need to communicate with You regarding Your Account on this Site;
Receipt of unwanted messages from Us.
In the event that You receive a message from Us or sent using Our systems that may be considered as spam please contact Us using the "Site Contact" tab on the site main-menu, and the matter will be investigated.
Changes to this Anti-Spam Policy
We may amend this Anti-Spam Policy at any time by publishing a new version on this website.