You will be expressly asked to agree to this Website Terms And Conditions Policy before Registering on simsurprise.co.uk.
Products or Services may only be bought from simsurprise.co.uk by registering on Our Site and being logged-in.
Using Our Contact Form is only possible by first Registering on Our Site and being logged-in.
This policy explains Our Terms and Conditions for your use of simsurprise.co.uk
Please read them carefully. If you do not agree to them, do not register or order any Products or Services from this Site. In order to indicate Your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions You must click on the "I Agree" button when registering on simsurprise.co.uk.
Please note that You may only Register and purchase Products from this Site if You are aged 18 or over.
Please read all of our Terms and Conditions - during Site Registration you will be required to confirm that you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
List Of Terms
- Definitions and Interpretation
- This Agreement
- About Us
- The Products
- Product Images
- Price and Payment
- Risk and Title
- Consumer Rights
- Defective Products
- Limitations of Liability
- Your Responsibilities
- Site Maintenance
- General Terms
- SIM Card specific Terms
- Other Site Policies and Statements
- Site Forum
- Communications From Us
- Session Security
- Your Profile Review
- Website Terms And Conditions Policy Reviews
- Website Terms And Conditions Policy Updates
1) Definitions and Interpretation
In this agreement "We" "Us" "Our" means SIMsurprise.co.uk (also written and referred to as: SIMsurprise.co.uk and/or SimSurprise.co.uk with or without the preceding www).
"You" means the relevant customer, or potential customer, as the case may be (and "Your" shall be construed accordingly).
In this agreement, the following definitions shall apply:
"Agreement" means this agreement.
"The Site" "This Site" "Site" means simsurprise.co.uk (also written and referred to as SIMsurprise.co.uk and / or SimSurprise.co.uk both with or without the preceding www), or any successor site operated by Us from time to time.
"Order" means Your order for Products made from This Site.
"Products" means goods which may be purchased by You from This Site.
"Site Administrator" "Site Administrators" means one (or more) authorised person(s) who administer this website.
"Registered User" "Registered Users" means one person or more than one person (people) and/or visitor(s) who have gone through the Registration process and/or submitted a completed registration form - whether or not Your / their registration has been approved or not.
"Unapproved Registrant" "Unapproved Registrants" "Unapproved Registration" "Unapproved Registrations" refer to any User(s)/visitor(s) who have submitted a completed registration form but have not been Approved for full Registered User status.
"Account" "Your Account" means the Account created for You when You successfully register on Our Website.
"Message" "Submission" Means any message submitted to Us via Our Contract form.
2) This Agreement
From time-to-time SIMsurprise.co.uk may advertise products and / or Services for sale.
Some products and / or Services are supplied directly from SIMsurprise. Other Products and / or Services are provided via a Third Party.
The advertising of Products on this Site constitutes an "invitation to treat" and Your order for Products constitutes a contractual offer.
In order to enter into this Agreement with Us, You will need to take the following steps:
(i) When We offer for sale any products You must add any Products You wish to purchase to Your shopping cart, and then proceed to the checkout; This Shopping Cart and Checkout will either be our own shopping Cart / Checkout or the Shopping Cart / Checkout provided by the Third Party supplying the Goods and / or Services.
(ii) If You are a new customer you must then create an account with Us and log-in; if You are an existing customer You must enter Your log-in details; If the Products and / or Services you are purchasing are supplied by a Third Party You may be required to also create an account with the Third Party.
(iii) For SIMsurprise supplied Products and / or Services, once You are logged-in, you must confirm Your acceptance of this Agreement;
(iv) For SIMsurprise supplied Products and / or Services You will be transferred to the PayPal website, and PayPal will handle Your payment.
Please note that We will not file a copy of this Agreement. We may update the version of this Agreement on the Site from time to time, and We do not guarantee that the version You have agreed to will remain accessible. We therefore recommend that You download, print and retain a copy of this Agreement for Your records. We also recommend that you review this Agreement with each Site visit in the event that this Agreement has been updated.
The only language that We offer this Agreement is English.
Before You place Your order, You will have the opportunity of identifying whether You have made any input errors by reviewing Your shopping cart. You can correct those input errors by altering your shopping cart.
We make you aware that Your IP address at the time you register with Us will be recorded on Our system. Your IP address recorded is accessible only to Site Administrators.
3) About Us
Our full name is SIMsurprise.co.uk.
We can be contacted via email: Contact Us
4) The Products
The Products We sell are: United Kingdom Network Pay As You Go (PAYG) SIM Cards, these may be withdrawn and / or added to at anytime.
5) Product Images
Images used to show products are for illustrative purposes - while we endeavour to keep up-to-date with manufacturers products, they often change at short notice. Therefore the item you receive might differ from the image shown at the time of purchase.
The item you receive will always be of a quality at least equal to that displayed at the time of purchase.
6) Price and Payment
Prices for Products are quoted on the Site within each Product page.
The prices listed for Products and / or Services supplied by SIMsurprise on the Site include Postage and Packing charges to a United Kingdom address . We are unable to send our SIM Card products to Non-United Kingdom addresses.
Prices, special offers, and discounts, can be altered or withdrawn at any time without prior notice. However this will not affect any orders that have been placed and paid for before the alteration has been implemented.
Products or Packages that are advertised on this Site may be provided by a Third Party.
Third Party Products may be priced in an alternative currency, such as, for example United States Dollars.
We will arrange for the Products and / or Services supplied by SIMsurprise to be delivered to the address for delivery indicated in your order. If paying via PayPal, Your PayPal registered address is preferred by Us so that we can be more certain that the Products purchased are sent to, and received by, the PayPal account holder.
From time-to-time We may promote, or advertise, Third Party Products or Services - the delivery of these Products and / or Services will be subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Third Party.
Delivery of those Products and / or Services is the responsibility of the respective Third Party.
8) Risk and Title
The Products will be at Your risk from the time of delivery.
9) Consumer Rights
You may cancel this Agreement at any time within 14 working days after the day you receive the Products that are supplied by SIMsurprise.
Consumer Rights for Products and / or Services purchased from Third Parties are provided by the Third Party.
You are responsible for informing Us, in writing or email, that You wish to cancel the order.
For Products purchased from SIMsurprise - The Products should be returned to us at Your expense, unused.
Upon receipt by Us of the returned Products a refund will be issued.
For Products purchased from a Third Party You should contact the Third Party to arrange returns. The Third Party will have their own returns policy.
10) Defective Products
You may also cancel this agreement if the Products supplied by SIMsurprise are defective.
Products returned by You because of a defect will be refunded in full (including the cost of returning the Product to Us). Alternatively. if You and We agree, we may supply You with a replacement or substitute Product.
For Goods purchased from SIMsurprise, If You cancel this Agreement and are entitled to a refund, We will usually refund any money received from You using the same method originally used by You to pay for Your purchase.
We warrant to You that any Product You purchase from SIMsurprise will be:
- Of satisfactory quality;
- Fit for the purpose that it is intended.
You warrant to Us that:
- You have full authority, power and capacity to enter into this Agreement;
- You have taken all necessary actions to enable You to lawfully enter into this Agreement;
- The information You provide in the order is accurate;
- You will be able to accept delivery of the Products as contemplated in this Agreement;
- You are 18 years of age or over.
13) Limitations of Liability
Nothing in this Agreement shall limit or exclude Your or Our liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- for any matter for which it would be illegal to limit or exclude, or attempt to limit or exclude, liability.
Subject to this:
- Our liability in connection with any Product purchased through Our Site is strictly limited to the higher of the purchase price of the relevant Product and the replacement cost of the relevant Product;
- We accept no liability for any loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, waste of Management or Office time or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable; and
- we will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of Our obligations under this Agreement caused by events outside of Our reasonable control.
14) Your Responsibilities
You are responsible for:
- Ensuring Your account registration details are correct;
- Ensuring Your account registration details are kept up to date at all times;
- Completing Checkout and Paying for Your items in a prompt manner;
- Keeping Your Login details safe:
- You should never share Your Login details with anyone else;
- You are responsible for purchases made on Your account.
15) Site Maintenance
You should be aware that the functionality of Our Site may, from time-to-time, be affected or suspended temporarily while necessary maintenance and updates are carried out. We will endeavour to keep these occasions as brief and infrequent as possible.
16) General terms
Images of Products on this Site are for illustrative purposes. We usually create Our own images, therefore it is likely that the image You see is accurate.
You may only purchase Products from this Site if You are aged 18 years or over.
This Agreement may only be varied between Us and a specific Customer by an instrument in writing signed by both You and Us. We may revise these Terms from time-to-time, but such revisions will not affect the terms of any Agreement which We have entered into with You.
If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect, and such invalid or unenforceable provisions or portion thereof shall be deemed omitted.
No waiver of any term, provision, or condition of this Agreement, whether by conduct or otherwise, in any one or more instances, will be deemed to be, or be construed as, a further or continuing waiver of that term, provision or condition or any other term, provision or condition of this Agreement.
You may not assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise transfer this Agreement, or any of Your rights or obligations arising under this Agreement. Any attempt by You to do so shall be null and void. We may assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise transfer this Agreement, or any of Our rights or obligations arising under this Agreement, at any time - providing such action does not serve to reduce the guarantees benefiting You under this Agreement.
This agreement is made for the benefit of the parties to it and is not intended to benefit, or be enforceable by, any other person. The right of the parties to terminate, rescind, or agree any amendment, variation, waiver or settlement under this Agreement is not subject to the consent of any person who is not a party to this Agreement.
All communication, whether by telephone, letter, or email, to Us is expected to be conducted using appropriate language. Inappropriate or disrespectful language, including swearing, will not be tolerated. We will communicate with You in the same form that We expect You to communicate with Us.
This Agreement contains the complete Agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements or understandings, whether oral or written.
This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England, and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction with respect to any dispute arising under this Agreement.
Our Website Terms And Conditions Policy may be updated at any time without notice.
Such changes may be notified via email to newsletter subscribers.
17) SIM Card specific terms
When SIMsurprise.co.uk offers SIM cards for sale - the following uses are strictly forbidden:
- Searching for "Gold" numbers;
- Topping-up with stolen credit cards;
- Running credit off on premium number lines or text rebates;
- Pre-connection of any sort;
- Breaking of pack seals prior to immediate end-user use;
- Use in gateways, personal computers (unless a broadband SIM);
- Generating PACs;
- Receiving texts or calls only;
- Using in a device that cannot make a call or text;
- For obtaining access or offer codes;
- Reprogramming for another use;
- Offering as a "collectible";
- Export (without prior permission);
- To order more than three (3) SIM cards for registration in one (1) person's name, or five (5) at any one address (without prior permission);
18) Other Site Policies And Statements
Our Site also contains a number of other Policies and Statements.
You should make Yourself aware of and familiar with these Policies and Statements.
All policies and Statements (including this Website Terms And Conditions Policy that You are Reading now) of a Legal nature can be found by clicking the "Legal" tab within the "About Us" tab in the Main Menu found on all pages.
Such Policies and Statements include:
- Advertising Policy
- Anti-Spam Policy
- California Consumer Privacy Act
- Disclosure Statement
- Links Policy
- Simsurprise Business Ethics Pledge
19) Site Forum
This section applies when Our Site Forum is open to Site Registered Users, for asking questions, giving answers, and interacting with other Users of the Site and Forum.
These Forum Rules are also posted on the Forum under the title "Forum Posting Rules".
We aim to keep the Forum a friendly and useful place for all visitors to visit and contribute to.
To keep this place friendly, there are a number of rules which We request that You adhere to, in no particular order. These rules may be added to or altered over time so please visit this topic often.
- The use of "bad" language is unacceptable, this includes but is not limited to: swearing, lewd, racist, provocative;
- You are not permitted to use any language which communication may be: unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, abusive, offensive, harassing, obscene, profane, vulgar, fraudulent, hateful, sexually explicit, racially, ethically or otherwise objectionable;
- You may not compile, or use, other Site User's or Forum User's details including address, telephone number, email address, or other contact information that may appear on the Forum for unsolicited marketing and / or mailing lists;
- All posts on this Forum are to be written in English;
- No personal disputes - discussion and debate can be a good thing, but do not bring personal disputes to this Forum;
- Treat others as You want to be treated Yourself;
- Your personal login credentials should not be published with a post, nor should any other User's private contact information;
- When replying to another user's topic - please - keep "on-topic";
- Whenever reasonably practicable, if You have more than one "issue" to discuss - open separate discussions;
- You may not use the Forum to violate any applicable Local, State, National, or International law;
- You may not use the Forum to upload or transmit any material that infringes or misappropriates any Copyright, Patent, Trademark, or Trade Secret;
- You may not disclose via the Forum any information which by disclosing would constitute a violation of any confidentiality obligations that You may have;
- You may not upload any computer code that is maliciously intended to affect the normal operation of this Forum or Website nor subject the Website's server(s) to unreasonable traffic loads;
Breaches of these rules will result in the offending word(s), statement(s), comment(s), entire post(s), or even entire Thread/Topic being removed.
The author of such word(s), statement(s), comment(s) or Thread will be advised that their word(s), statement(s), comment(s), Thread(s) have been removed and why they have been removed.
Continued breaches will result in the person being removed ("Banned") from being able to contribute - this is one step no moderator would take any pleasure in carrying out, and will only be done as a last resort - typically only when a series of educational events have failed to have any effect.
These rules are not only intended to be about what cannot be said or done . . .
Please feel free to:
- Complete your Profile;
- Use an Avatar of your choice;
- Promote your own business and/or website(s) - providing they do not promote illegal activities such as, but not limited to: racism, terror, pornography.
If You are unsure whether what You wish to include in your post(s) is allowed or not - do not include this information, word(s), statement(s) or comment(s) until You have referred to a Moderator.
You should be aware that when posting replies to existing Forum topics, and/or starting a New Forum Topic that your IP address at the time will be logged on Our system and will be visible to all Site and Forum Administrators.
This site has a facility for visitors to Contact Us.
This facility should only be used to send "Genuine" messages to the Site team.
This facility should NOT be used to send Spam.
Our Contact Form is only accessible to Registered Users who have logged in to Our Site.
21) Communications From Us
There may be times when We need to communicate with You.
Some of these communications are System generated, such as when:
- You request a Username Reminder;
- You request a Password Reset;
- You register on this Site;
- You change a setting and/or parameter and/or field within Your Profile;
Other Communications from Us are initiated by Us and then sent by Our System, such as:
- When We approve Your registration - You will receive a message informing You of this;
Other times when We may need to communicate with You include, but is not limited to:
- When You send Us a message via the "Contact Us" form on this website;
- When You subscribe to one (or more) Forum Category(Categories) and/or Forum Topic(s);
- When We need to communicate with You regarding Your Account on this Site;
We may change the status of allowing (or disallowing) new User Registration from time-to-time.
When Site Registration is available (allowed) to Users wishing to register on this Site, for example to post in the site forum, such users should go to the Registration page.
If Registration is open (allowed) to new Users there will be a link, worded to the likes of "No account yet?" or "Create Account" or "Register", in the Site login form found on various pages of this Website. The absence of such a link indicates that new User Registration is currently closed (disallowed).
When registration is open (allowed) new Registrations will be set to either:
- Self Activation, or
- Administrator Activation.
When set to: "Self Activation" by a site Administrator the new registrant will be required to simply click a link in their Registration email in order to confirm their email address, and then their registration is complete and can proceed to login to Our Site.
When set, by an Administrator, to "Administrator Approval" the new registrant will receive an activation link in their registration email to confirm their email address. Once the registrant's email address is confirmed a Site Administrator will approve the registration.
When set to "Administrator Approval" registrations are manually assessed for suitability to be Registered Users - until approval is granted Registered Users will be unable to login to Registered User areas and will not benefit from Registered User features.
Registrations, when set to "Administrator Approval", are assessed on multiple criteria, including any perceived risk to Site security and/or Site stability.
Registrations perceived by Site Administrators as being in a Site security risk and/or Site stability risk will NOT be approved (such will be considered as "Unapproved Registration" "Unapproved Registrants"). This also applies to "Self Activation" registrations.
Unapproved Registrations will mean the "User" will be denied access to Registered User areas of this website, and the associated Username and email address will not be available for use in further registration attempts by that or any other person and/or automatic registration software(s) that might be used.
Genuine Registrations/Registrants will have no issue with this.
When You Register on Our Website, Your password chosen should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Minimum of 10 (ten) characters in total;
- Minimum of two (2) numbers (0 - 9);
- Minimum of two (2) special characters (for example: £ $ * + );
Not meeting these minimum password requirements will cause Your registration attempt to fail. Of course, You can exceed the minimum password requirements.
These minimum password requirements are also repeated on Our Registration page for Your convenience.
The minimum password requirements are to help protect You and Us from unauthorised access to Your Account and Our Website.
You must also agree to these Website Terms and Conditions by ticking (checking) the checkbox for "Website Terms and Conditions, I agree" - found on Our Registration page. Not agreeing will cause You registration attempt to fail.
23) Session Security
As a security measure, to protect You, Us, and this Website - when You Log in to Our website and remain inactive for 15 minutes, Our software will automatically log you out.
In this case, You will need to re-enter Your credentials to continue navigating registered user accessible pages and registered user accessible features.
24) Profile Review
25) Website Terms And Conditions Policy Reviews
This Website Terms And Conditions Policy will be reviewed regularly to ensure it remains reflective of current activities.
A review does not neccessarily mean any changes have occurred.
If changes take place the date of the changes will be mentioned in the next section of this Website Terms And Conditions Policy.
This Website Terms And Conditions Policy was last reviewed on: 23rd May 2020
26) Policy Updates
i) This Website Terms And Conditions Policy may be updated at any time.
ii) This Website Terms And Conditions Policy was last updated on: 23rd May 2020.