Mobile Phone Video Converter for Mac is a very useful Mobile Phone conversion tool for MAC users to convert regular video formats to 3GP, 3GPP, 3G2, MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, MP4, AVI, WMV video formats and WMA, MP3, AAC, M4A audio formats for Apple iPhone, iPod, Sony PSP, Palm,Pocket PC, and various brands of cell video phones including LG, Motorola, Nokia, Samsung, Sony Ericsson and other popular mobile phone players.
Mobile Phone Video Converter for Mac has strong functions of editing options such as movie trimming, video and audio encoder settings, batch conversion and so on.
Key Features of Mobile Phone Video Converter for Mac
- Convert video to 3GP and MP4 for iPhone, iPod, Motorola, LG, Nokia, Samsung, Sony Ericsson;
- Extract DVD sound tracks to MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, AC3, OGG, RA, SUN AU formats;
- Supports the conversion of any part of the DVD Movie;
- Supports Trim function that you can rip any preferred segment with setting the start and end time;
- Supports taking snapshots of the desired DVD movie scenes when previewing the movies;
- Supports the modification of parameters for video and audio codec, all encoders and decoders are built-in;
- Supports the editing of ID3v1 and ID3v2;
- Supports the viewing of parameters of original files;
- Supports customized output conversion;
- Customizing Video size, video and audio quality, channels;
- Supports multi-threading and batch conversion;
- Supports multiple languages.
- Mac, OS X - Macintosh;