Database Viewer for Sony Ericsson Mobile devices has features which helps you to become mobile with your database.
You can view the records of your database tables in grid of rows and columns or one at time.
You can apply queries on database to filter PDB contents.
You can write SQL Select query to create pdb having contents of two or more tables based on relationships.
Features of Database Viewer For Sony ericsson Mobile Phones
- View MS Access, Oracle, FoxPro, dBase, MS Excel and Any ODBC Compliant Database;
- Apply filters, Sort Orders or apply any SQL Select query to get database contents;
- View database tables: all at a time or record at a time;
- Easy browsing: By considering the Mobile structure, we provided very easy navigation facility. All operations can also be performed via numpad keys on Mobile;
- Search records for keywords within a database.
Just have a look on how simple is the process of creating and viewing database on Mobile:
- Create PDB database using Mobile Database Viewer Desktop and install pdb to Mobile or manually copy / paste that pdb to \document folder on Mobile in any drive;
- On Mobile, Launch Database Viewer and Open pdb database;
Now you can view the pdb with different views like: All records at once or Record at a time or in field detail mode;
- Use shortcut keys to simplify your work;
- Use provided search features to find out particular text in all records in currently open database.