Introducing The Motorola Motoluxe Mobile Phone Handset
With an expected release date in the first quarter of 2012 your Motorola Motoluxe smartphone has a 4 inch edge-to-edge touchscreen display.
Having an 8 MegaPixel auto-focus camera with flash allows photographs to be taken like a professional.
The front-facing VGA camera makes it easy to get up-close-and-personal with friends and family in a video chat.
Your Motorola Motoluxe sets itself apart from the smartphone mobile phone family with a lanyard slot that lights up to show you when you have missed a call, received a text, or email.
If you out-and-about on your travels your Motoluxe smartphone's Global Positioning System will point you in the right direction.
If that is not enough, your Motoluxe device is Bluetooth-enabled and is your portal into thousands of applications in the Android Market.
- Quad Band 2G;
- Dual Band 3G;
- 4 Inch TFT capacitive Touchscreen;
- Moto Switch User Interface;
- Vibration Alert;
- MicroSD Memory Card Slot - Accepts MicroSD Card Up To 32GB;
- 1GB ROM;
- 512MB RAM;
- MicroUSB Port;
- 8MegaPixel Camera, with
- LED Flash;
- Video Recording;
- Proximity Sensor;
- Push Email;
- Instant Messaging;
- Stereo FM Radio;
- Android v2.3.7 (Gingerbread) Operating System;
- Qualcomm MSM7227A-0 Chipset;
- 800MHz Processor;
- Adreno 200 Graphics Processing unit;
- GPS With A-GPS Support;
- SNS Integration;
- MP3 Player;
- MP4 Player;
- Google Search;
- Google Maps;
- Google Talk;
- Photo Viewer;
- Photo Editor;
- Voice Memo;
- Voice Dialing;
- Up To 450 hours 2G Stand-by Time;
- Up To 400 hours 3G Stand-by Time;
- Up To 6 Hours And 30 Minutes 2G Talk Time;
- Up To 4 Hours And 30 Minutes 3G Talk Time;