Introducing Your Nokia 808 Pureview Mobile Phone Handset
Due for release on the 2nd July 2012, your Nokia 808 Pureview will be one of the latest releases from Nokia.
Your Nokia 808 Pureview - is not called Pureview for nothing.
If you are looking more for a camera than a mobile phone - then you might find this handset a great companion.
Maybe the concept used to be: A mobile phone that can take photos.
Now - perhaps - a camera that can make phone calls
A massive 41Megapixel camera puts your Nokia 808 Pureview up with, if not above the best-of-the-rest.
Not only this - you have manual control, and automatic. When you are happy with the the look of your picture, you can save the settings as one of three settings modes.
With a 1.3GHZ processor running Symbian Belle operating system and 16GB of Internal memory (expandable with a MicroSD card) - there is plenty of "driving-Power" behind whatever you decide to do with your Nokia 808 Pureview.
- Quad Band 2G;
- Five band 3G;
- 4 Inch AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen;
- Corning Gorilla Glass;
- Vibration Alert;
- MicroSD Memory Card Slot - Accepts MicroSD Card Up To 32GB;
- 16GB Internal Storage;
- 1GB ROM;
- 512MB RAM;
- Near Field Communication (NFC) Enabled;
- MicroUSB Port;
- 41 MegaPixel Camera, with
- Carl Zeiss Optics;
- Xenon Flash;
- ND Filter;
- Face Detection;
- Video Recording;
- Nokia Symbian Belle Operating System;
- 1.3GHz Arm 11 Processor;
- Proximity Sensor;
- Push Email;
- Instant Messaging;
- Stereo FM Radio;
- GPS - With A-GPS Support;
- SNS Integration;
- Active noise Cancellation With Dedicated Microphone;
- HDMI Port;
- MP3 Player;
- MP4 Player;
- Voice Command;
- Voice Dialing;
- Document Viewer;
- Photo Editing;
- Video Editing;
- Up To 465 Hours 2G Stand-by Time;
- Up To 540 Hours 3G Stand-by Time;
- Up To 11 Hours 2G Talk Time;
- Up To 6 Hours And 50 Minutes 3G Talk Time;