Due for release on the 2nd July 2012, your Nokia 808 Pureview will be one of the latest releases from Nokia.
Your Nokia 808 Pureview - is not called Pureview for nothing.
If you are looking more for a camera than a mobile phone - then you might find this handset a great companion.
Maybe the concept used to be: A mobile phone that can take photos.
Now - perhaps - a camera that can make phone calls
A massive 41Megapixel camera puts your Nokia 808 Pureview up with, if not above the best-of-the-rest.
Not only this - you have manual control, and automatic. When you are happy with the the look of your picture, you can save the settings as one of three settings modes.
With a 1.3GHZ processor running Symbian Belle operating system and 16GB of Internal memory (expandable with a MicroSD card) - there is plenty of "driving-Power" behind whatever you decide to do with your Nokia 808 Pureview.
- Quad Band 2G;
- Five band 3G;
- 4 Inch AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen;
- Corning Gorilla Glass;
- Vibration Alert;
- MicroSD Memory Card Slot - Accepts MicroSD Card Up To 32GB;
- 16GB Internal Storage;
- 1GB ROM;
- 512MB RAM;
- Near Field Communication (NFC) Enabled;
- MicroUSB Port;
- 41 MegaPixel Camera, with
- Carl Zeiss Optics;
- Xenon Flash;
- ND Filter;
- Face Detection;
- Video Recording;
- Nokia Symbian Belle Operating System;
- 1.3GHz Arm 11 Processor;
- Proximity Sensor;
- Push Email;
- Instant Messaging;
- Stereo FM Radio;
- GPS - With A-GPS Support;
- SNS Integration;
- Active noise Cancellation With Dedicated Microphone;
- HDMI Port;
- MP3 Player;
- MP4 Player;
- Voice Command;
- Voice Dialing;
- Document Viewer;
- Photo Editing;
- Video Editing;
- Up To 465 Hours 2G Stand-by Time;
- Up To 540 Hours 3G Stand-by Time;
- Up To 11 Hours 2G Talk Time;
- Up To 6 Hours And 50 Minutes 3G Talk Time;