Introducing The Panasonic Eluga Mobile Phone Handset
Released on about the 15th May 2012 your Panasonic Eluga Mobile Phone offers style, robustness, and great features.
Ultra slim and ultra light - at just 7.8mm thick and 103g in weight you will not weigh you down nor need two hands to carry or use it.
Your Panasonic Eluga is approved to IP57 standard - your Eluga is water proof and has been tested by being submersed in 1.5 metres of water for 30 minutes, and is also dust-proof.
Like looking at your photos ? Your Panasonic Eluga makes great viewing - not only offering a resolution of 960 pixels by 540 pixels, but your Eluga has the largest display area ratio available.
Making your life easy - this is your Panasonic Eluga - with Near Field Communication (NFC) Applications, you can share contacts, links, images, directions and applications - with other NFC enabled Android mobile phones - with just a single touch of your IC Tag Card (available separately).
- Quad Band 2G;
- Dual Band 3G;
- IP57 Certified - Dust-proof, Water-proof Up To 1 Meter and Up To 30 Minutes;
- 4.3 Inch OLED Capacitive Touchscreen;
- Vibration Alert;
- 8GB Internal Memory;
- 1GB RAM;
- Near Field Communication (NFC) Enabled;
- MicroUSB Port;
- Android v2.3.5 (Gingerbread Operating System, With Planned Upgrade To Android version 4.0;
- Dual-Core 1GHz Processor;
- Proximity Sensor;
- Push Mail;
- Instant Messaging;
- GPS - With A-GPS Support;
- MicroSIM Support Only;
- Active noise Cancellation With Dedicated Microphone;
- MP3 Player;
- Image Editor;
- Video Editor;
- Document Viewer;
- Google Search;
- Google talk;
- Picasa Integration;
- Voice Memo;
- Voice Dialing;
- Up To 300 Hours Stand-by Time;
- Up To 4 Hours Talk Time;
- Music Ringtones;
- Poly-phonic Ringtones.