Introducing The Samsung Ativ S i8750 Mobile Phone Handset
Your Samsung Ativ S runs on the Windows Phone 8 interface and your handset is minimalistic and simple in design.
With a 4.8 inch super active matrix light emitting display you should find things easy to find and read.
Your Samsung Ativ S operates with a dual-core 1.5GHz processor, 1GB RAM and 16GB internal storage so speed and memory will not be a problem for everyday use.
If you like listening to your music and watching videos then playback compatibility are as you would expect for a new smartphone and your Samsung Ativ S also includes a 3.5mm port for headphones.
Like to connect ?
There is Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi direct, 3G and DLNA included, so you have plenty of ways to share and connect.
- Quad band 2g;
- Quad band 3g;
- Micro-Sim compatible only;
- 4.8 inch super AMOLED display;
- Corning Gorilla Glass 2;
- Vibration Alert;
- MicroSD Memory Card Compatible - accepts MicroSD card up to 32Gb;
- 16Gb or 32Gb internal memory - dependant upon version purchased;
- Near Field Communication (NFC) Compatible;
- MicroUSB Port;
- 8MegaPixel Camera, with:
- LED Flash;
- Video Recording;GEO-Tagging;
- Image Stabilisation;
- Windows Phone 8 Operating System;
- Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon Chipset;
- Dual-core Krait 1.5 GHz Processor;
- Adreno 225 Graphics Processing Unit (GPU);
- Proximity Sensor;
- Push eMail;
- Instant Messaging;
- HTML5 Browser;
- GPS with A-GPS Support;
- SNS Integration;
- Document Viewer;
- Document Editor;
- MP3 Player;
- MP4 Player;
- Voice Memo,
- Voice Dialing;
- Up To 168 Hours 2G Stand-by Time;
- Up To 218 Hours 3G Stand-by Time;
- Up To 8 Hours 2G Talk Time;
- Up To 14 Hours and 50 Minutes 3G Talk Time;