Your Sony Ericsson Xperia E mobile phone smartphone is created with and for simplicity, has everything you need to stay in control - yet also has all that you would want and expect from a smartphone.
You can be heard clearly and loudly - with HD Voice - whether you are out-and-about in a busy street or quiet back garden.
If you like your music - then you can simply create your own playlists with your Sony Ericsson Walkman Application.
Want more music ?
Then go to Music Unlimited where you can choose from millions of tracks and listen to them by getting the sound mix to your liking with graphic equalisers.
Prefer video ?
That's fine ! When you want to watch your video just connect your Sony Ericsson Xperia E to your Bravia NFC enabled television via DLNA and share your video on a bigger screen with your friends and family.
If you want to monitor your data usage - you can do that too - with the data usage application - keeping control of your costs - we all like to do that. No one likes nasty surprises in the form of unwanted bills and costs.
Like to be connected ?
Your Sony Ericsson Xperia E has loads of connectivity options.
From Bluetooth, DNLA - letting you connect with compatible computers and televisions, as well as having a MicroUSB port.
For all of your photos and videos you have a great 4GB internal memory.
- Quad Band 2G;
- Quad Band 3G;
- Mini-SIM Compatible Only;
- 3.5 Inch TFT Capacitive Touchscreen;
- Scratch Resistant Glass;
- Vibration Alert;
- MP3 Alerts;
- 3.5mm Jack Port;
- MicroSD Port - Accepts MicroSD Card Up To 32GB;
- 4GB Internal Memory;
- 512MB RAM;
- MicroUSB Port;
- 3.15MegaPixel Camera, with
- Video Recording;
- Android v4.1 (Jelly Bean) Operating System;
- Qualcomm MSM7227A Snapdragon Chipset;
- 1 GHz Cortex-A5 Processor;
- Adreno 200 Graphics Processing Unit (GPU);
- Proximity Sensor;
- Push Email;
- Instant Messaging;
- HTML 5 Browser;
- Stereo FM Radio;
- GPS with A-GPS Support;
- MP3 Player;
- MP4 Player;
- SNS Integration;
- Document Viewer;
- Photo Viewer;
- Photo Editor;
- Active Noise Cancellation With Dedicated Microphone;
- Up To 530 Hours 2G Stand-by Time;
- Up To 530 Hours 3G Stand-by Time;
- Up To 6 Hours and 12 Minutes 2G Talk Time;
- Up To 6 Hours and 18 Minutes 3G Talk Time;