Introducing Your Sony Ericsson Xperia Miro Mobile Phone Handset
Expected to be available in August 2012 your Sony Ericsson Xperia Miro mobile phone handset is great if you like to know what is going on and where.
If you are a social person this handset will help keep you on top of events.
You can create customisable illuminations - why not make your Facebook notifications make your Xperia Miro flash blue ?
Or your favourite colour for calls and alarms ?
White, blue, gold, turquoise - perhaps green, purple or red.
Choices, choices !
Ok - there is also features for music lovers, and the photographer.
Sony Ericsson's xLOUD and connection facility to your Hi-Fi lets you bring some music to your party and your 5 MegaPixel camera lets you keep those party moments to reminisce over for days, weeks and months.
- Quad Band 2G;
- Dual Band ST23i 2G;
- Tri Band ST23a 3G;
- 3.5 Inch LED Back-lit LCD Capacitive Touchscreen;
- Sony Mobile BRAVIA Engine;
- Anti-Reflective Coating;
- Vibration Alert;
- MicroSD Memory Card Slot - Accepts MicroSD Memory Card Up To 32GB;
- 4GB Internal Storage - 2.2GB User Available;
- MicroUSB Port;
- 5 MegaPixel Camera, With
- LED Flash;
- Touch Focus;
- Face Detection;
- Smile Detection;
- 3D Weep Panorama;
- Video With Continuous Auto-Focus, Video Light and Video Stabiliser;
- Android v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) Operating System;
- Qualcomm MSM7225A Chipset;
- 800MHz Cortex-A9 Processor;
- Adreno 200 Graphics Processor Unit (GPU);
- Proximity Sensor;
- Push Email;
- Instant Messaging;
- GPS - With A-GPS Support;
- SNS Integration;
- MP3 Player;
- MP4 Player;
- TrackID Music Recognition;
- Google Search;
- Google Talk;
- Document Viewer;
- Voice Memo;
- Voice Dialing;
- Voice Commands;
- Up To 470 Hours 2G Stand-By Time;
- Up To 545 Hours 3G Stand-By Time;
- Up To 5 Hours 2G Talk Time;
- Up To 6 Hours 3G Talk Time;
- Up To 36 Hours And 30 Minutes Music Play Back Time.